K9 Advantix is a topical parasiticide used in the treatment and prevention of fleas; ticks including deer ticks (the major carrier of Lyme disease), American dog ticks, Brown dog ticks and lone star ticks; the control of lice and the killing and repelling of mosquitoes in dogs and puppies. One application lasts a month. K9 Advantix for dogs is a liquid treatment offering full protection against ticks, fleas, lice, mosquitoes and biting insects.
- A single adult Paralysis tick can paralyse or worse; kill your dog. Advantix repels and kills these deadly parasites.(For Paralysis Tick control Advantix for Dogs must be applied every 2 weeks).
- Advantix repels and kills Brown Dog ticks and Bush ticks. These ticks can infest in large numbers, not only looking bad but being difficult to get rid of for dog owners and irritating for the dogs.
- Advantix kills fleas fast; it stops fleas feeding within 3-5 minutes and kills fleas within 20 minutes of contact, all without the need for fleas to bite first. Goodbye, Flea Allergy Dermatitis.
- Advantix repels and kills mosquitoes and sandflies. Dogs can also suffer from mosquito and sand fly bites causing intense itching and scratching. Mosquitoes also have the potential to spread heartworm, infecting dogs as they feed. Speak to your vet about preventing heartworm disease.
- Advantix repels and kills stable flies. Stable flies leave painful bites, often drawing blood as they feed most notably around dogs ears.
Do not use on puppies under 7 weeks of age. Do not apply K9 Advantix to cats or animals other than dogs. Do not permit cats to actively groom or have close physical contact with a recently treated dog. Do not get this product in the pet's eyes or mouth. Use with caution in sick and debilitated animals. Safe to use on puppies from 7 weeks of age. This product causes eye irritation in humans and is harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with skin. Call poison control center if swallowed. If on skin, wash with plenty of soap and water. If in eyes, flush with plenty of water.
IMIDACLOPRID (8.8%), PERMETHRIN (44.0%), OTHER INGREDIENTS (47.2%)