What is Seresto Flea and Tick Collar?
Topicals can get messy and orals are hard to administer. Seresto collars are non-greasy and odorless, they work just like a normal pet collar. Additionally, there is safety release mechanism in the small dog and cat collars which prevents strangulation if the collars become caught or tangled.
- 8 continuous months of protection against fleas and ticks
- Kills fleas before they lay eggs
- Prevents tick infestations within 48 hours after application
- Treats fleas (including larvae), ticks, lice and sarcoptic mange in dogs
- Treats fleas (including larvae) and ticks in cats
- Non-greasy, odorless, convenient
- Break-away feature on the small dog and cat collars
- No more reminder for monthly applications
Who are Seresto collars for?
For dogs over 7 weeks of age or older and cats over 10 weeks of age.
What are the active ingredients in Seresto?
How do Seresto works?
What are the side effects?
Some of the most common adverse reactions are:
- Skin irritation
- Hair loss
What special precautions are there?
Seresto collars should not be used on puppies younger than seven weeks old or on kittens younger than ten weeks old. If ticks are present on your pet when the collar is applied, they need to be removed manually.
Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after fitting the collar. Contains small parts thus present choking hazard. Not intended for use on humans.
Who manufactured Seresto?
Bayer Animal Health